What are the U.S. shipping, handling and insurance charges?
Free shipping applies to a minimum order of 10 ounces of gold or 300 ounces of silver. Orders less than the minimum quantity are subject to actual cost of shipping at the time of transaction plus a $25.00 handling charge.
Do you ship internationally?
How is my order shipped?
Executive Bullion orders are shipped Insured U.S. Mail. Each package is fully insured and may require a signature upon delivery. Packages sent registered and insured mail can take on average 5-10 business days. The parcel’s registration number is only available to trace a package if it hasn’t been received within 30 days from the date shipped. Tracking numbers are not provided to customers due to insurance restrictions.
Is my package insured while in transit?
Executive Bullion fully insures all of its shipments. Should anything happen while your package is in transit to you it will be covered by our insurance policy. However, we will not accept responsibility if you have left special instructions with any carriers or delivery service to leave parcels un-attended for you without the need for a signature, or if instructions to leave your package with someone else such as a building manager, neighbor, drop-off location such as Mail Boxes etc., The UPS Store, etc., YOUR PACKAGE WILL NOT BE COVERED. When we ship to you, if metals are lost or damaged in transit, it is our responsibility to pursue any claim with the insurance company. If we determine the package is lost or damaged, we file a claim. Once the claim is filed, we reserve the right to re-ship your items or refund your money at our discretion.
How long will it take to get my package?
Executive Bullion generally packages and ships your order the following way:
- PayPal – Typically 1 -3 days shipping.
- Personal Checks and Company Checks – Typically these ship 5-10 business days from the day we deposit your check. This may depend on your previous order history and order amount.
- Please be aware that we have no idea when your check clears your bank. We are only notified when it does not clear. You may be able to see information online at your bank that shows when these funds clear your accounts. Please keep in mind that information is not available to us.
- Bank Wires & ACH Payment – Typically these ship within 1-3 business days from the day we receive your wire. This is the fastest way to pay for your order.
- All these timelines exclude weekends and holidays.
Can you ship my order to a post office box?
Yes, orders shipped U.S. Mail can be sent to a P.O. Box. If a different shipping method is used, you must specify a street address for shipment. A signature may be required upon delivery of your package.